Always "Anything Goes" Crafty Challenge
Starting on the 15th of each month

Monday 16 November 2020

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #127 Winners

 Hi everyone and hope you all ok..


Its Lozzy here to let you no the winners generated by random.org from our "Anything Goes" challenge #127.
Thank you to everyone who entered and we hope to see you again.
As we had over 200 of you lovely crafter's enter our challenge we will be having 10 lucky randomly chosen winners and you are

No 138 = Crafty Amy

No 86 = Karthikha

No 52 = Lisa J

No 47 = Dreja

No 181 = Craftartista

No 119 = Ina

No 59 = Lilian B

No 195 = Kim DeRuosi

No 184 = Gerrina

No 211 = Pippa


Congratulations Ladies and a big thank you again to everyone who entered. Winners could you message me Lozzy at    ninspapercrafting@gmail.com with the names of the 3 Digi Paper sets that you would like from the Paper Pick Tab.
Dont forget to grab your winners badge.
Take care
Hugs Lozzy and the DT Ladies xx

Its scroll down a bit if looking for our current Anything Goes challenge and dont forget our other challenge More Mixed Media plus A Bit More Time To Craft EXTRA Challenge

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking me as one of the winners. Congratulations to the other winners too. Thanks for a great challenge. Lisa J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Lozzy, for choosing my journal page on Top3. I am thrilled for my win. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear lady. Mia (Craftartista)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super to see my name here! Thanks for chooden me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, ich hab gewonnen! Vielen lieben Dank!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for choosen my card.

    Congratulations to all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! Thank you so much :) xx

    ReplyDelete